1485 jackson street reynoldsburg, ohio 43068

Reynoldsburg-Truro Historical Society  © 2016     

Jack Rickly and his 3 month fur catch from Blacklick Creek, 1930.

MEMORIES one

Located on the East side of Waggoner Road, by the creek just North of Main Street, was the Spring Water Creamery. Shown in this photo, thought to be in the 1880's is, seated, Harry Jewett and standing Charlie Pettit. The person to the left is unidentified.​


Don's Briarciff Drive-In shown in 1965. Yes they had car-hops and
​check out those prices. Below is Don's in 1967 featuring Strawberry Pie.

Tomato Festival Queen, April-Mae McFarland, in the 
2006 4th of July parade with float driver Bob Bagent.

The 1984 Tomato Festival Queen, Pam Light and 
​float driver, Roy "Mr. Tomato" Combs.
.

Tomato Festival Board 1974 Clockwise from top, Philip Vaughn, Wes Brown, Kenny Francis, Roy Combs, Norm Tinkem, Dick Barth, Ginny Sharp, Jim Mills, Center, Carolyn Nicodemus.

Farm of W.V. Ashton St Rt 256, Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Taking you back in time, memories of the Reynoldsburg, Ohio area.