Reynoldsburg-Truro Historical Society  © 2016     

​​Elton Savage

Mary Evans Eaton

Reynoldsburg Alumni Association 2016 Officers 
President Sharon Cosner Sellitto, 1966
Vice President
Suzy Millar Miller, 1966
Treasurer Joyce Linden Wolf, 1954
Corresponding Secy Marilyn Oldham Griffin, 1946
Recording Secy Delores Gramelt Trivett, 1956
​Program Design Suzy Millar Miller, 1966 


This Website is Dedicated to all those Students who Attended the Old Reynoldsburg High School, Located on Jackson Street, in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. The School was originally called Reynoldsburg Union Academy and was built in 1870. In 1981, via petition, the building was renamed Hannah J. Ashton School and is still in use today.​











































1485 jackson street reynoldsburg, ohio 43068

Reynoldsburg High School 1923​.

Barbara Doan

Photos from the 2009 Alumni Banquet

old reynoldsburg high school.